Business Development Manager
Origin and Mantra Yoga + Health Magazines are currently seeking a motivated, vibrant, and enthusiastic Business Development Manager with exceptional sales skills. This individual will lead all efforts to procure advertisers for both magazines and oversee coordination of all advertising materials within both magazines.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing national advertisers
- Cold-calling potential clients and making sales pitches over the phone and in person
- Organizing all materials for all current advertisers and assuring delivery of final ad into both publications
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals
- Invoicing and assuring collection on accounts
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2-4 years in a direct sales role
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to cold call prospects
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Experience creating professional proposals and client presentations
- A strong, independent work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Thick skin and an ability to work in an environment where honesty is valued
- Print & on-line advertising sales experience preferred.
Candidate will be driven, professional, highly intelligent, and genuinely likeable, while possessing a sense of humor and awesome attitude. This is a rare opportunity to join a strong, entrepreneurial, feisty, and very small company and we’re looking for a team player who works hard, plays hard, and isn’t afraid to dive-in head first.
- Salary TBD.
- Position located in Boulder, CO
Please send resume or CV, cover letter, desired salary, and references in one document to email@example.com with subject line Business Development Manager Applicant. We look forward to hearing from you!