1. You can soak the cashews up to 24 hours prior to using them. Simply take a big bowl, fill with the nuts and filtered water. Have in mind that the nuts will soak up water, so leave room for that.
2. Take your food processor, add the almonds and shredded coconut. Pulse them until you have a flourlike texture.
3. Add the dates and mix again.
4. Take an 8-inch cake pan and line with parchment paper. Press the crust evenly into the pan, set aside.
5. Drain and wash the cashews. Add to your blender along with the other ingredients for the filling. Blend well.
6. Take the cake pan and add 250 g of the fresh blueberries on top.
7. Pour the cashew layer into your cake pan and freeze the whole cake for at least 6 hours. Preferably overnight. Remove from the freezer about 1½ hours prior to eating. Decorate with the remaining 100 g blueberries.