1. You can soak the cashews up to 24 hours prior to using them. Simply take a big bowl, fill with the nuts and filtered water. Have in mind that the nuts will soak up water, so leave room for that.
2. Take your food processor, add the almonds and pecan nuts. Pulse them until you have almond flour.
3. Add the other ingredients for the crust and mix again.
4. Take an 8-inch cake pan and line with parchment paper. Press the cookie crust evenly into the pan and set aside.
5. Wash and halve 4 figs.
6. Cover the cookie crust layer with the halved figs. Set aside.
7. Drain and wash the cashews. Add to your blender along with the other ingredients for the filling. Blend well.
8. Pour the cashew layer into your cake pan and freeze the whole cake for at least 6 hours. Preferably overnight. Remove from the freezer 1 hour prior to eating. This cake holds up to 6 months once frozen.