Ellen De Meulemeester
Photographer, Recipe Creator, Cookbook Author
One Healthy Family, One Healthy Kitchen and the upcoming Everyday Vegan
Instagram: @ellencharlottemarie | ellencharlottemarie.com
Makes 2 bowls
o ½ mango (can be frozen)
o Juice of ½ lime
o 2 frozen bananas
o 1 or 2 medjool dates (if you like it sweet)
o ½ cup cashews, soaked in water for at least 4 hours
o A dash of coconut cream
o ½ tsp turmeric powder (extra to top)
o 1 small piece of ginger
• Mix all the ingredients in a good blender and top with something crunchy, extra turmeric and fresh fruit.
Chocolate Crunch Granola
Makes 1 big jar
o 200 g (gluten-free) rolled oats
o 3 big tbsp melted coconut oil
o 3 big tbsp maple syrup
o ½ tsp sea salt
o 2 tbsp raw unsweetened cacao powder
o Handful of almonds
o Handful of cashews
o 2 tbsp chia seeds
o Handful of sunflower seeds
• Preheat the oven to 350°F.
• Mix the melted coconut oil with the maple syrup and the cacao powder in a big bowl.
• Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
• Spread the mixture out on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Stay close to your oven to make sure it’s not burning.
• Let it cool completely on a cold surface for extra crunch and store in an airtight jar.
• Perfect with red fruit and porridge!