Bay Area, California
Instagram: @teresa.chan.graphics | changraphics.com
Don’t let circumstances control you, focus on what you can control—yourself. Also, show up and put in the time.
Staying in the moment with my family and animals, being a conscious eater, not rushing to my next “to do,” avoiding email and media when I can, and grounding myself in nature.
Books/Authors I Love
• Playing Big by Tara Mohr
• Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
• The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
• Becoming by Michelle Obama
• Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza
• You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
Put Your Own Oxygen Mask On First
One of my greatest lessons is to put my oxygen mask on first. As a wife, mother of two and creative entrepreneur, I wasn’t the best at meeting my own needs. Unlearning social conditioning to recognize my own needs has made life more fulfilling and made me a better wife, mother and friend.
Three Practices That Make My Spirit Feel Nurtured
1. Sitting down every day to do creative work for extended periods of time.
2. Having a morning routine consisting of exercise and meditation.
3. Finding time to turn off and do whatever I want uncritically.
My Personal Transformational Practices
1. Surrounding myself with people focused on being their best.
2. Working with a life coach that holds me accountable to my goals and standards.
3. Listening to motivational podcasts while running with my dogs Rocco and Max.
4. Eating consciously.
5. Meditating daily.
Beauty To Me
Loving your imperfections.