Health + Wellness
Royal Hawaiian Orchards Macadamia Nut Pesto
4 oz. Raw Cashews
4.5 oz. Fresh Basil Leaves
5 Cloves Garlic
2 tsp. Lemon Juice
1 tbsp. Vegan Parmesan Nutritional Yeast
1 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1 oz. Royal Hawaiian Natural Macadamia Nuts
1) Boil cashews for 10 min to soften.
2) Rince and drain, then add to processor and grind until it turns to meal.
3) Add basil, garlic, lemon juice, and cheese. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides. Pour olive oil while blending, adding more for a thinner consistency.
4) Lastly, add Royal Hawaiian Orchards macadamia nuts and pulse until nuts are roughly chopped. Careful not to over blend the macadamia nuts. Bits of macadamias in every bite is the key to this pesto!
5) Enjoy on anything from pasta, to wraps, or dip a cracker right into the jar.